Tuesday 22 January 2013

Baby Jesus In a Manger

Source(Google.com.pk)
Baby Jesus In a Manger Biography
The Baby Jesus
Children can learn more about Baby Jesus on this page. (Adults may want to visit our Birth of Jesus page instead.)
God's promises are in the Bible. For many many years before Jesus was born, God promised to send a Savior to save us from our sins. Then Jesus finally was born. He is the One who God sent to save us. Baby Jesus was born in a very special way, not like any other person who ever lived. His mother was a young woman named Mary. That part is normal. But His Father was God. That's very different and special. No one else had God as His Father. Here's how it happened.
1. Baby Jesus in the MangerDec. 18, 2010 – Kiahk 9, 1727 AM
2. Introduction Stable = a barn where cow, sheep and other animals sleepManger = the place were they put the hay for the cows to eat.
4. Memory Verse“Jesus was born in Bethlehem” Matthew 2:1
5. TravelingSt. Mary and St. Joseph had to travel to Bethlehem.There was no place to stay the night.
6. The StableOne man told them about the stable with the animals.St. Mary and St. Joseph were thankful for the stable.
7. Born Baby JesusThat night Baby Jesus was born in Bethlehem.St. Mary wrapped Him in swaddling clothes and put Him to sleep in the manger among the animals. BaaMooBaa
8. Nativity Feast = Christmas = the Birthday of Jesus ChristGod came to be with us on earth as Baby Jesus!We celebrate the birth of God on earth every year == January 7thWhy did He come?To show us what we should do to be good children of God.
10. Away in a MangerI love Thee, Lord JesusLook down from the skyAnd stay by my side,'Til morning is nigh.Be near me, Lord Jesus,I ask Thee to stayClose by me foreverAnd love me I prayBless all the dear childrenIn Thy tender careAnd take us to heavenTo live with Thee thereAway in a manger,No crib for His bedThe little Lord JesusLaid down His sweet headThe stars in the bright skyLooked down where He layThe little Lord JesusAsleep on the hayThe cattle are lowingThe poor Baby wakesBut little Lord JesusNo crying He makes
In 1994, two Americans answered an invitation from the Russian Department of Education to teach morals and ethics (based on biblical principles) in the public schools. They were invited to teach at prisons, businesses, the fire and police departments and a large orphanage. About 100 boys and girls who had been abandoned, abused, and left in the care of a government-run program were in the orphanage. They relate the following story in their own
It was nearing the holiday season, 1994, time for our orphans to hear, for the first time, the traditional story of Christmas. We told them about Mary and Joseph arriving in Bethlehem. Finding no room in the inn, they went to a stable, where the baby Jesus was born and placed in a manger. Throughout the story, the children and orphanage staff sat in amazement as they listened. Some sat on the edges of their stools, trying to grasp every word. Completing the story, we gave the children many things to build their own manger. The orphans were busy assembling their manger as I walked among them to see if they needed any help. All went well until I got to one table where little Misha sat. He looked to be about 6 years old and had finished his project. As I looked at the little boy's manger, I was startled to see not one, but two babies in the manger. Quickly, I called for the translator to ask the lad why there were two babies in the manger. Crossing his arms in front of him and looking at this completed manger scene, the child began to repeat the story very seriously. For such a young boy, who had only heard the Christmas story once, he related the happenings accurately - until he came to the part where Mary put the baby Jesus in the manger. Then Misha started to ad-lib. He made up his own ending to the story as he said,
"And when Maria laid the baby in the manger, Jesus looked at me and asked me if I had a place to stay. I told him I have no mamma and I have no papa, so I don't have any place to stay. Then Jesus told me I could stay with him. But I told him I couldn't, because I didn't have a gift to give him like everybody else did. But I wanted to stay with Jesus so much, so I thought about what I had that maybe I could use for a gift. I thought maybe if I kept him warm, that would be a good gift. So I asked Jesus, 'If I keep you warm, will that be a good enough gift?' And Jesus told me, 'If you keep me warm, that will be the best gift anybody ever gave me.' So I got into the manger, and then Jesus looked at me and he told me I could stay with him---for always."
As little Misha finished his story, his eyes brimmed full of tears that splashed down his little cheeks. Putting his hand over his face, his head dropped to the table and his shoulders shook as he sobbed and sobbed. The little orphan had found someone who would never abandon or abuse him, someone who would stay with him - ALWAYS. I've learned that it's not WHAT you have in your life, but WHO you have in your life that counts.

When Mary told Joseph about the special baby God had put in her tummy, at first Joseph did not believe that God could be the Father of the baby. He thought Mary was lying to him. So he was afraid to marry her. But then an angel came to Joseph in a dream and said, "Do not be afraid to marry Mary. In her tummy there is a very special baby boy who was put there by God Himself. You must name him 'Jesus'. He will save His people from their sins." Joseph believed what the angel said and trusted in God. So Joseph married Mary. (Matthew 1:18-25)
Before Baby Jesus came out of Mary's tummy, Joseph had to take a long trip from Nazareth to the town of Bethlehem. Mary went with him. Many other people had come to Bethlehem at that same time. While Joseph and Mary were in Bethlehem the time came for the baby to be born. After Baby Jesus was born Mary wrapped him up in cloth very nice and warm. There were so many people in Bethlehem that there was no place for them, not even a bed for Baby Jesus to sleep in! So they laid him in a manger.  (Luke 2:1-7) (Note: A manger is a feeding trough — used to put food in for animals to eat. In Israel they were usually made of stone and could e
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger
Baby Jesus In a Manger




No comments:

Post a Comment